Friday, June 15, 2007

The New Children's CD!

Well, ladies and gentlekids, it is finally here! After months of near "change your huggies" anticipation, the new TJ McCloud kids' CD is out!

Co-produced by ZOE's Brandon Scott Thomas and released through Parable bookstores, this CD should leave 'em bouncin' and boppin' in their sit n'swing for a long, long time. Not only that- but if you'd like to take a few minutes and remember what it felt like to be 5 years old, well this CD is for you, too.


The CD is called "I Want to Shine" and the theme is summertime. It's got songs about fireflies, beach vacations, and of course, ice cream!

You can order your copy from Parable stores online today by clicking here

Disclaimer: No purple dinosaurs, baby geniuses, or wiggling Austrailian men were harmed in the making of this album.

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I expect my copy to be waiting for me in the DR. We loved our private preview when we were down in March and Know it is a fantabulous CD. Anybody w/ kids has got to by this on.

LB

Anonymous said...

hip hop hooray. that is exciting.
Matt

Unknown said...

I loved being 5 - I can't wait to hear it!

jennifer said...

YEA! I just ordered a copy for our family! Can't wait to get it...we loved the first one!

Summer said...

So exciting! I'm really proud of you TJ; it's only right that your talents will touch so many lives.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to get this and to hear Jack sing along! He loves the first one, especially the Monkey song. Maybe we can get some tape of him singing the new one to Baby Sam - he's coming on Monday!
Hugs to all!

Laura said...

This is my first time to your blog having found it through BST. However, I see that you are familiar with my family's blog over here in Brooklyn. Thanks for reading!

We are in search of some new music for a long road trip we are taking and I plan to include your new cd! Can't wait! Thanks. Laura Hays

LoriLoo310 said...

Yay, can't wait to play it for our Nate-Dogg.

The Blankinships said...

seriously, drew and ben love the first one (and their mommy is thankful for that since so many other kids' cds are just plain ole bad music!). we're ordering our copy right now, and CAN'T WAIT to hug your necks on thursday!!!