Tuesday, January 30, 2007

April 29th

"What's April 29th?", you might ask.

Well, April 29th is 90 days from now.

I (Holly) started our favorite workout videos today - Power90. So in 90 days, I will have achieved a "total body transformation." Not really what I'm going for - just want to get some excercise without jogging around the muggy streets of Rio San Juan. (Said muggy streets are also filled with mostly benign & well-meaning, ogling, cat-calling, shirtless men.)

Will there be before & after pics? I don't think so. But I'll post again on April 29th and let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Hey Hols! Good luck with that goal! I can never keep up with any of my "working out" goals. I always plan to go work out but end up watching a stupid tv show or play with my dog instead! Maybe I should try some videos for home instead of planning to go to the workout place at my apartments. Glad to see you and TJ are doing well. Melly.

Anonymous said...

You go girl! I am cheering you on--in fact I even did some Taebo in your honor today.

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

miss you guys. even if you won't link to me. still. I'm just sayin. I MISS YOU!!!!