Thursday, September 21, 2006

J'aime les crêpes.


I know we're supposed to be learning Spanish, but our Spanish school just happens to be next to a crêpe place. Like, a real French crêpe place. Edward is the owner - he's about our age, from France. He was travelling from Canada to Argentina, and he ran out of money in Antigua. He decided to stay awhile and open a crêperie to make some $$. Why not?

Every day Blair, Shelly & I dash over to Edward's during our 10:00am break, hoping he didn't stay out late last night. If he was out late, then he won't open until 11-ish. If he's open, then we enjoy steaming hot crêpes filled with what is quite possibly my favorite substance in a jar - Nutella. Sometimes we mix it up a little and add banana.

TJ doesn't like - says they taste like wet pancakes. But he took some pics yesterday - aren't they great?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I L-O-V-E crepes with Nutella. It's my favorite type of crepe, although I do love one with strawberries and cream. I'm so jealous you have easy access to crepes almost every day!

LoriLoo310 said...

Mmmmmm, Nutella ... mmmmmm, crepes. How much better can it get?