Thursday, April 24, 2008

Get lost, LOST!


The unimaginable has happened.

After months off-air, our long-standing favorite TV shows (LOST & Grey's Anatomy) return tonight.

Hallelujah! Let's celebrate with pizza & Cokes!

Except... I find myself overwhelmingly... Disappointed.

Disappointed? How can that be?! These are my two favorite shows?! More than that: a way to connect to A - Merr - eee - KAH!

I am disappointed because: for the first time in many months, Eli Stone will not be on.

Have you SEEN this show? It's incredible. Best thing on TV. I was skeptical at first. Probably NEVER would have watched it had I not been desperate-in-the-Dominican.

"Eli Stone is a well-written show, stuffed with great actors, that is based on a quirky but fascinating premise. A modern day lawyer who worshipped the holy trinity of Armani, Accesories & Ambition; turned potential prophet with visions from God. Or George Michael. Is it all because of a brain aneurysm? Or is God really calling this lawyer to change the world? I don't know, but I love the compelling, honest, non-cliche way this show treats faith and God. Here's hoping Eli Stone comes back for a second season - TV needs smart, offbeat shows with heart."

And, of course, there's Victor Garber. Victor Garber. I could watch Victor Garber read from a phone book and find it entertaining.

You can watch all of the episodes here, if you don't mind the small picture.


3 comments:

McCoy family said...

I'm so glad I read your post tonight because I would have expected to see it tonight. I agree, I really wish that it was on tonight, oh well. They better keep it on.

Anonymous said...

We really like Eli Stone too.

Angela said...

You are so right about Eli Stone AND Victor Garber. Since we are in Vienna, I find myself in a similar position of "if I were in the states would I have started watching this show or not?" Regardless, it makes me laugh and keeps me entertained. Mo keeps me updated on you guys, and I hope you are enjoying the rest of your time! God bless!