Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My Worst Nightmare

We were driving along the coastal highway yesterday, bouncing and singing along to Eminem's Lose Yourself. I (Holly) love Eminem - the "clean" versions, of course.

One of our friends had seen footage of Eminem in a live rap battle - apparently (obviously) he is crazy talented, and just destroys everybody.

It was then that I realized my actual worst nightmare:
to be placed in a rap battle and have to win or die. Seriously. I can think of nothing worse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. You are hysterical. But luckily, one of you best friends is the ghetto fabulous Caroline Martin. We could figure it out. :) Hey I miss you. A lot. And I got TJ's new CD. Love it. and Love you, of course.

Anonymous said...

one of the few posts..of anyones...to make me seriously laugh out loud.