Friday, September 21, 2007

Holly's break from boystuff

Let me brag on my wife a little.
Last week at the Outreach Center, several girls piped up and let us know they were tired of seeing pictures of all these guys doing fun stuff. We took it as a sign and last night, we had our first-ever girl's bible study.



Holly did such a great job. She planned it, led it, and I couldn't be more proud of her. Working with these girls will definitely be different than with the "Pescadores", but I think Holly will enjoy the break from all of us dirty boys.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly-I'm so happy to hear about your girls...I was beginning to wonder if girls existed in the Dom Rec. They look precious and I am excited about the influence you have over them.
love, Blair

LB said...

Way to go Holly! The girls look like they are enjoying it. It must be time to grow those boys some Christian wifes... I am sure Lindsey will be excited to help out.

Anonymous said...

YEA! Hols!

Unknown said...

That's awesome, Holly! Great job. Although, I'm not surprised at all that you're great at this stuff!