Monday, May 14, 2007

Alfredo loves Holly



Meet Alfredo.
He is ten years old, but looks about four, due to a genetic abnormality.
He doesn't have to go to school, because he always looks too young.
He loves to count, can't read, but memorizes books and "reads" along to his favorite parts as Holly reads to him.
He has no fear and is a natural acrobat, flipping and somersaulting his way through our courtyard.
He loves to be picked up and "fly" on people's shoulders.
He fell out of the Limoncillo tree last week and sprained his ankle.
That doesn't stop him- he now hops on one foot all the way to the Outreach center.

pictures by Moriah Farmer

4 comments:

Blake and Moriah said...

I Love Alfredo! He would have surely fit in my suitcase! I miss you guys already! -Mo

Summer said...

These are wonderful pictures! I'm definitely feeling like a visit!

The Normans! said...

Who doesn't love Holly? That's my question. :o)

I love these pictures, as well as so many others that you have previously posted. I hope you see them as documentation of what the Lord is doing through your wonderful hands and feet!:o)

Hey, when does TJ's new cd come out? We are looking forward to it!

Emily Cade said...

I got your comment! How funny! I was actually choosing between the Rav4 and the CR-V, AND I was going to get the blue with the grey interior but changed my mind at the last time!!!! AND, when I was looking for a car my boyfriend and friend asked me what my ideal car would be, and I said I wanted it pink and covered in ANIME!!! how funny is that! Oh yeah! the 1991 Eclipse I had in college, I traded that in and got a Saturn ION while I was still in TX, and packed it up and drove it out here. I love the CR-V. Every time I get in it i'm like "I love it!!!" Although, if everything was reversed and in Japanese style, perhaps I would feel differently...