Friday, April 11, 2008

Julieta + Juanes


I think TJ has a crush. On Julieta Venegas.

I have no idea if she's pretty or not, but he digs her music. She's putting out phenomenal music out there, Spanish or not. Julieta is DEFINITELY worth an iTunes purchase.

That's okay - if TJ is going to have a crush on Julieta, I shall have a crush on Juanes. He is ALSO putting amazing Spanish music out there. No Creo en el Jamas is an awesome anthem for our Pescadores: "I Don't Believe in Never."

Seriously. Julieta & Juanes. Check them out.

Of course, neither can compare with my personal favorite artist: Thomas Carlton McCloud, Jr. (Also known as TJ McCloud.)

2 comments:

Cody James Veteto said...

Juanes...
That name sounds familiar. I think I may have seen a music video or two of his on tv while I've been here in Uruguay.

The Normans! said...

Oh goodness! You don't even know how much our family loves your music, TJ! Julieta and Juanes have got nothing on you. Elijah and I made a trip to Indiana this past weekend and I think we listened to both of your children's cds (over and over again) for about 10 out of 12 driving hours. Elijah only wanted to listen to your stuff. Seriously! THANK YOU!!!