Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What do you think?


Do we look different in the States? We think so. We almost don't recognize ourselves in this picture. This was taken from the balcony of the lake house where we stayed with the Farmers and the Lavs. More pics of Center Hill Lake fun on Moriah's blog.

While we were there, Lynn asked this question: distance & cost being equal, would you choose 1)a ski chalet 2)a beach house or 3)a lake house. I thought about it long and hard (important, since it's soooooo likely to happen), and though I'm a lake girl through and through, I think beach house is the definitive answer. It's lower maintenance, without the boat, water toys, ski gear or lift tickets. AND you could go there practically year-round, whereas the other two are seasonal.

For a fair comparison to the above picture, this is what we usually look like in the Dominican:

4 comments:

Blake and Moriah said...

Glad to see you guys got home okay. Everyone at work was asking me if you were safe and I was like... I don't know :-) Anyway, we're counting down the days til Christmas. Mav misses you so much!

Anonymous said...

I think your cute wherever you are! I think you look tanner in the first picture.
Love you!
Kristen

Anonymous said...

That should have said "you're" not your...

Anonymous said...

You look great in both places!