Wednesday, May 23, 2007

She said yes!!!



That's right, my brother asked this pretty girl to marry him, and she said yes!

Bret & Jaimy got engaged on Wednesday, graduated from law school on Saturday, and started moving to Denver on Monday. Wow. A week they'll not forget, I'm sure.

Bretty asked her in the sweetest, most unassuming way. And I hear the ring is gorgeous, of course. If you look close, you can see it in the photo.

I was telling TJ that I think I'm more excited for their wedding than I was for ours! We've already promised to love, honor, and cherish each other for the rest of our lives, and it's going pretty well! Now we can just relax and enjoy the party. (Or do wedding grunt work that no one else wants to do.) Either way works for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OUr family is growing and it is soooo exciting!
LoveU4ever!
rl