Sunday, April 29, 2007

My New Favorite Treat



Frozen York Peppermint Patties on a hot Caribbean day.
Thanks, Mama, for sending that treat with Lynn & Linda!

If I were my blogging buddy, Carrie, I would probably write about loving edimame or some other such health food.
Alas, I am not. I like the junk food. It's comforting and it reminds me of the States. I do feel like I actually get healthier just by reading Carrie's blog. Is that possible?

Also, McKenzie, the guy that owns our local grocery store, ordered a case of Dr. Pepper all the way from Puerto Rico as a surprise for us.

Now we have to drink it, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was it Mckenzie? Can you ask him to order me a case of pina marinda before I come in August? Haha, glad he got it for you guys!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Well, I'm honored...But you must have missed my blog where I say that I make lance hide the oreos from me. Really, I have no willpower. So I make Lance hide sweets, or I don't keep them in the house so I have to leave the house to buy a cookie if I'm in desperate need. But I do like edamame too. It's pretty tasty.

http://lifewiththebrocks.blogspot.com/2007/02/someone-stop-me.html