Friday, November 10, 2006

Jarabacoa

We're in Jarabacoa this weekend. That's right. The "Little Switzerland" of the Dominican Republic. That's really what people call it. And it really is gorgeous. Pine trees, waterfalls, and steep gorges in the middle of a tropical island.

TJ is speaking & singing at a Young Life camp, weaving stories & a few of his songs into a basic presentation of the Gospel. I'm looking forward to seeing my wonderful husband in his element, as we so often feel out of our element here!

6 comments:

Scott said...

have you seen this site? Jarabacoa

Scott Offord

Anonymous said...

Nice to stumble across you again, TJ. Found this blog from a link from a link, etc.

Hope all is well.

Josh said...

TJ,

Heard from Layne's friend Steph Post that you were speaking this weekend. Hope it went well - I thank God for your willingness to spread his word. Love you guys - miss ya.

Anonymous said...

YO TJ this is william one from the guys at young life camp. I'm the really crazy one. LOL! I hope you remember me man. It was nice having you over there and I just want to tell you that it was a blast and you really got me thinking of who i really am man. Thanx for everything TJ. Hey if you want my e-mail here it is lilwil1989@hotmail.com

Thanx for eve showing up there just for us.

Anonymous said...

This is Astrid from YL Camp
You have an amazing voice and i even got Goosebumps which doesn't really happen often.
Anyways I hope you had an amazing time there, and your wife.
Oh by the way I'm the one with the " red" hair
P.S. were can I find the lyrics of your songs because i've been looking for them but the only ones that have your name in is something with Stephen Speaks.
So could you email me or anything so I can sing along.
Here's my emailadres
stridje90@hotmail.com

mattr_pinson said...

Hi TJ and Holly. I hope things are going well for you guys. Jack made you guys a video. It's up on my blog.Click here